HIJAB STYLE GUIDE
With thousands of hijab styles to choose from we have created a hijab style guide to make any women feel comfortable and confident. Polished and chic, these versatile looks are ideal for professional outfits, glam nights, or sophisticated casual days.
Our new luxury silk chiffon hijabs are the perfect perfect mix of glam, sophistication and comfort, so we hope that you find a style that suites you when you wear your AVYAANA hijab.THE CLASSIC WRAP
The most iconic of all hijab styles, the wrap is perfect for the traditional women who is looking for maximum coverage.
- Keeping one side of the hijab longer than the other, frame the hijab around your face.
- Cross the longer end over the shorter end and wrap it over your head loosely.
- Secure at the top and side of your head with a pin.
THE TOP KNOT
This bold style is perfect for the boss babe who radiate personality, creativity and fearlessness.
- Keeping both sides equal, drape the hijab over your head.
- Grab the hijab from your temples, and pull forward, bringing the hem of the hijab in the back up to the base of your neck.
- Grab both ends of the hijab, and cross them over your head, tying once at the top of your head.
- Wrap each side around the knot, until you have your large top knot.
THE NO SHOW
This is the most comforatble style when you need a hijab style to complement high-neck tops such as a collared shirt and blazer or turtleneck.
1. Fold your hijab and frame around your face, create a flawless curve above your forehead.
2. Using a pin, secure under your neck and cross each side over the other. Wrap tightly around your neck and tuck everything into your shirt.
THE SIDE TASSEL
Use the side tassel to create a polished and professional look without compromising your personality.
1. Fold your hijab in half lengthwise, and put it over your head (covering your ears), then bring both strands to the nape of your neck and tie them together.
2. Bring one side back to the front, over your shoulder.
3. Grab both ‘tails’ on the side of your head and tie a knot.
What to make a bold statement? Create a modern, creative vibe with the bow to add a hint of charm to your outfit.
1. Laving one side slightly longer than the other, frame the hijab around your face.
2. Wrap both sides around your neck, and bring them back to the front, letting them meet at the side.
3. Tie into a bow.
This playful over-the-shoulder style creates an effortless yet glamorous look.
1. Frame the hijab around your face as you like, making sure to keep one side shorter than the other. Secure under your chin with a pin.
2. Take the shorter side and wrap it over your head.
3. Bring the longer side around your head over the shorter side. The two pieces should now be layered on top of your head. Secure the top of your hijab with a pin.
4. Style the tassle end of your hijab by twisting it back a few times, then secure with a pin to the fabric at your neck, hidden underneath the folds.
THE CLASSIC TURBAN
The classic turban is a versatile look which can be dressed up for an elegant evening look or down for comfort on a busy day.
- Before you putting your hijab on, tie your hair in a low bun
- Fold your hijab in half lengthwise, and put it over your head, keeping one side much shorter than the other. Cross both pieces toward the back, at the nape of your neck.
- Wrap the shorter end around your bun, tucking it into itself to secure.
- Then wrap the longer piece around your bun several times. Tuck the remaining fabric into itself. Secure with a concealed magnet.
THE EFFORTLESS HANG
The front strands are perfect for extra coverage and an overall effortless look.
1. Frame the hijab around your face, keeping one side slightly longer than the other. Secure hijab under your chin with a pin.
2. Wrap the longer side around your neck and let both sides hang loose.
A great option for an effortless look for the busy women. Let the tassel trail down your back for a streamlined look.
Keeping both sides even frame the hijab around your face. Secure under your chin with a pin.
Take one side and toss it over your shoulder.